Our US Internship program provides a professional learning experience that offers practical work related to a student's field of study in the international Hospitality & Business field.
Programs and Eligibility
We provide the following Cultural Exchange Programs in the US :
1. Internship Program
A professional learning experience that offers practical work related to a student's field of study or career interest.
An internship gives a student the opportunity for career expliration and development.
- Age 18 to 29
- Enrolled in a tertiary course or recent graduate (within 12 months of graduation
- Upper intermediate English skills
2. Training Program
The training program includes undertaking one or a series of courses to boost performance, productivity and new skills.
- Age 18 to 29
- Degree from a post secondary institution and at least one-year work experience in a related field OR at least five-year work experience in the training field.
- Upper intermediate - Advanced English skills.
Advantages and Benefits
Advantages of an internship / training program
Benefits for participants
- Receive training within your area of study
- Expand your professional network
- Improve workplace communication skills
- Gain competitive edge in the job market
- Develop an understanding of the international workplace
- Payment between 14 USD and 22 USD per hour
- Minimum 32 hours per week
- Overtime payment after 40 hours per week
- Other benefits: bus passes, end of program bonus, complimentary meals, complimentary housing…
Hospitality and Tourism
Management, Business Administration
Commerce and Finance
Science, Engineering, Architecture, Mathematics and Industrial Occupations
How to apply
- Send your CV to email@example.com
- We will coordinate a call to learn more about your career goals
- Based on your preferences, we will connect you with potential employers
- After finding a good match, we will begin the application process
- We will assist you with all required documents to obtain your J-1 Visa
- We will assist you on arrival matters
- Assigned coordinators will remain in contact with you for the entire duration of your stay.
Duration and fees
| Program Duration
Full Program Fees
| 4 months - 6 month
| 2,990 USD
| 6 months - 12 months
| 3,530 USD
- DS-2019 form to assist in obtaining a J-1 visa and the DS-7002 T/IPP form
- Medical Insurance
- Web/phone interview with host
- Site visit to host organization if required
- Continuous support while in the U.S.
What's not included?
- International / domestic airfare
- Visa application fee
- Housing fee & deposits
- Meals and spending money
- SEVIS fee (220 USD)